The No. 1 for Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour organizer, hiking and climbing Service
Awenk Trekker the first and best Mount Rinjani Hiking tour organizer, Trek Information, hiking and climbing service, with a mountaineering experienced of Local Guide and Porter. Base camp located in Senaru village – Bayan, North of Lombok island – West Nusa Tenggara – Indonesia. We welcome you to join us on any of the many adventures we offers.
Mount Rinjani National Park
The park covers an area of 41,330 ha on the northern part of Lombok. Named after Indonesia’s second highest volcanic peak outside of West Papua, the peak of Gunung Rinjani (3,726m) dominates the landscape. Within the crater is the spectacular Segara Anak lake and the still-active volcano Gunung Baru (2,363m). It is surrounded by a further 66,000 ha of Protection Forest and covers the four administrative district of West, East, north and Central Lombok. The park ecosystem is in the transitional zone between Asia and Australia (Wallace zone). Average rainfall is about 3,000 mm annually. Mount Rinjani is rich in a variety of flora, fauna and vegetation types. On the south western side of the mountain is the most eastern extent of primary rainforest in Nusa Tenggara. This gives way to monsoon forest and drier climate in the east, and savannah in the north east. Notable flora includes the everlasting edelweiss flower, tiger orchid, alang-alang grass, cemara trees and Casuarinas occidental.
Rinjani, one of the over 40 National Parks throughout Indonesia, was established in 1997. It is valued and protected for its spiritual as well as natural values, and is worshipped by thousands of Balinese as well as Sasak pilgrims. Hot springs near the crater lake are sought after for their healing powers. Over 20 villages surround Rinjani and there are many routes up the mountain, but the main access is from Senaru in the north and Sembalun Lawang to the east. The challenging three-day trekking Rinjani route from Senaru to the crater rim, down to the stunning crater lake then on to Sembalun, is considered one of the best treks in South East Asia. Those heading for the summit usually prefer to start in Sembalun… read more
Trekking Packages Rinjani Mountain
Our carefully crafted itinerary ensures proper trip, allowing you to fully enjoy one of the beautiful great treks and the easy walk up Plawangan (crater rim), summit of the Mountain, Segara anak lake, hot healing spring water and crater rim Senaru on Mount Rinjani National Park. Start by taking a look at our top trips below!
Trek Package Mount Rinjani Via Senaru Route
- Hiking 2 days 1 night camping on amazing Plawangan Senaru.
- Hiking 3 days 2 nights Plawangan senaru, lake and hot spring.
- Hiking 3 days 2 nights Plawangan Senaru, lake, hot spring and summit.
- Hiking 4 days 3 nights Plawangan Senaru, lake, hot spring and summit.
Trek Mount Rinjani Via Sembalun Route
- Trekking the mountain 2 days 1 night to Plawangan Sembalun and summit.
- Trekking the mountain 3 days 2 nights Plawangan Sembalun, summit, lake, hot spring and rim Senaru.
- Trekking the mountain 4 days 3 nights Plawangan Sembalun, summit, lake, hot spring and rim Senaru.
- Trekking package 5 days 4 nights Plawangan Senaru, lake, hot spring, rim Sembalun and summit start Senaru.
- Trekking package 5 days 4 nights Plawangan Sembalun, summit, lake, hot spring and Pelawangan Senaru start Sembalun.
Our mission at Awenk Trekker is to keep clean and nature of Mount Rinjani National Park by take back all of our trash on the mountain to the village and provide the highest quality experience for beginner and advanced trekkers to exploring the National Park.
Every trip we offer provides with standard safety mountain climbing, organic local foods free Monosodium Glutamate, best quality and new camping equipment. highly qualified and licensed guides and porters from Senaru village.
You’ll experience :
- Senaru village Base camp life of Mountain trekker and spend the night at our Hotel.
- The famous waterfall in Lombok island Sendang Gile waterfall on arrival day.
- Marvel at the stunning views from summit of Mountain 3.726m and crater rim Senaru.
- Hot healing water and stunning view from the lake over new volcano.
- Engage yourself with the friendly local Senaru guide and porters.
- Enjoy best trekking package by Awenk Trekker style service, including our local foods service and the best quality camping equipment provided.
Why do climb Mount Rinjani with Awenk Trekker?
- We’ve taken over 500 travelers climbing the mountain every year.
- We organize everything : trekking equipment, foods and drinks, guide, porter, transportation, accommodation, including park fees which are included in the price.
- You’re in safe hands, Awenk Trekker a local Senaru Trekking company and all our team of guides and porters were born and grew up in Mount Rinjani National Park area certainly known better.
- You can pre enquiry to contact us via phone or email for information Rinjani trekking tour guide to help you to preparation your planing to hike Rinjani.
- Each trek is fully supported by a team of Local Porters and Guide with experienced and licensed.
- All Trekking equipment, foods and water will be carried by the porters, you only carry your own with small day pack.
- We’ve been running Rinjani trek Organizer for over 20 years.
Whether you’re searching and needs for Mount Rinjani Trekking tour, guiding service or something more specific, take a look around our website or contact us for more information.